Friday, October 8, 2010

Turning 27, Married 2 Years

*boy sculpted this before meeting me out to eat for our 2nd Anniversary. The chef from our favorite place opened his own place and serves deviled eggs, making it my new favorite place.

It hangs perfectly on vacant nails between the Bowls and the Whale, which we bought last year on our anniversary in Nantucket.

3 days later, I bought new pillows for the new bed on my way home before heading to the park with Bacon. Acorns have been falling for weeks but my birthday was the first perfect fall day.

Got my new Buddha Bowls (lower right corner; gift from my sister) settled in. They add much needed personality to the bottom shelf of our open cabinet — a whimsical complement to the sentinel army of espresso cups in the upper left.

From *boy: Incredible Fold Booties by United Nude; Scribblish, Squint and Bananagrams, our first family boardgames.

Devil's Food Cake

Very rich, especially on top of Eggplant Fries, Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.

Here's to 27 and year 3...

No comments: